SigniFlow Covid-19 Corporate Statement: SigniFlow continues to monitor the latest developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which has now been classified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a global pandemic. Guided by our core values, we have taken and will continue to take actions that protect the health and well-being of our employees, partners and customers, as our number one concern.
SigniFlow business, support and service delivery teams have developed agile business continuity strategies that specifically deal with COVID-19 to safeguard the health of our employees and minimise the impact of delivering services to our customers.
SigniFlow Covid-19 Corporate Statement & Strategy
A special COVID-19 committee has been formed and the following steps have been taken:
- Operational Review
- Individual reviews were conducted with each person in the organisation to assess personal risk, business risk and compile a comprehensive skills matrix.
- Limitation of contact strategies were reviewed.
- Work from home strategies were reviewed and feasibilities assessed.
- Service delivery strategies were reviewed.
- Support delivery strategies were reviewed.
- Contingency plans for low, medium and high impact disasters were reviewed.
- IT readiness infrastructure was reviewed.
- Policies and Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) under ISO9001:2015 are being implemented to deal with any change in the work environments.
- A Pandemic Policy is being drafted.
- Sanitising and hygiene at the workplace have been stepped up.
SigniFlow Covid-19 Measures
The following measures have been taken in accordance with the SigniFlow Covid-19 Corporate Statement & Strategy:
- Sanitising. Awareness around the use of hand sanitisers has been stepped up. Hand sanitiser dispensing units have been installed at all critical points in-and-around the building and all external employees are equipped with hand sanitisers and medical-grade facemasks. Medical-grade facemasks and surgical gloves have also been made available to all staff.
- Location and employee segregation. In order to limit human contact and to ensure contingency of management, key personnel and job functions, four isolated locations were identified that will host segregated groups of employees. Group segregation was done strategically in accordance with Personal Risk, Business Risk and Skills Matrix profiles of each person.
- SigniFlow Head Office Building (Site A, hosting Group A)
- SigniFlow Offices (Site B, hosting Group B)
- Head Office Warehouse (Site C, hosting Group C)
- DevOps Offices (Site D, hosting Group D)
The fifth location grouping is known as “Offsite Isolated”, hosting Group E and relates to employees working from home, who have no contact with customers or other personnel.
The sixth location grouping is known as “Offsite non-isolated”, hosting Group F and relates to employees, who are designated to work from home, but may have periodic contact with customers and personnel also in Group F.
The seventh grouping is known as “Cape Town”, hosting Group G and relates to personnel stationed in Cape Town.
The eighth grouping is known as “Durban”, hosting Group H and relates to personnel stationed in Durban.
The ninth grouping is known as “UK”, hosting Group I and relates to personnel stationed in the SigniFlow UK office.
The tenth grouping is known as “AUS”, hosting Group J and relates to personnel stationed in the Melbourne Australia office.
- Employee contingency groupings. Employee groupings per location were done in accordance with:
- Segregation of management and key personnel.
- Segregation in accordance with skills matrix and job function.
- Segregation of divisional teams – Admin, Finance, Sales, Customer services and Support services.
- Isolation by location of employees that were identified with higher-risk profiles.
- Visits to customer premises. For the time being, “Offsite non-isolated” personnel will be permitted to meet at customer premises, upon executive approval only.
- Onsite (customer premises) service personnel. No service disruptions are anticipated. For onsite maintenance and support functions, we have business continuity plans in place that are activated on demand. All internal systems, tools and monitors are designed to allow for remote work.
- Visits to SigniFlow’s premises. For the time being, limited to executive approval, customers will be able to meet at Site A with anyone in Group A in a demarcated, isolated area. Customers will be requested to sanitise hands before entering the premises and may be asked to wear facemasks during the engagement.
- Software Support. Support continues as normal. All internal systems, tools and monitors are designed to allow for remote work.
- Software Development Support. Support continues as normal. All internal systems, tools and monitors are designed to allow for remote work.
- Local travel. Suspended until further notice in accordance with local regulatory guidance and restrictions.
- International travel. Suspended until further notice in accordance with local and international regulatory guidance and restrictions.
- Digital Communications platforms.
- All employees in all locations are connected via Microsoft Teams. All employees have the same access as before to IT systems like ERP and CRM via secure access protocols.
- All employees have access to SigniFlow for internal workflow approvals and digital signing of forms, documentation and contracts.
- Microsoft Teams has been identified as the primary means of video and teleconferencing engagements. Others like Skype, WebEx and Zoom will be considered in accordance with customer preference.
- All employees have access to SigniFlow to distribute contracts, proposals and documentation for approval and digital signing by customers, partners, suppliers and/ or any external party.
These and other related policies and SOP’s are effective from 18 March 2020 until further notice. It is business as usual, but with a fine touch of digital.
SigniFlow offers software that assists with business process automation and digitisation. You can learn more about these offerings here.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please direct communications to: Support@signiflow.com
Support channels (ticketing systems, telephonic support and email systems) remain unchanged.
This statement will be formally reviewed on 3rd April 2020, or sooner if there are any regulatory changes or significant change to the COVID-19 status quo.